Android P and What it Means for Developers and Users

With the final APIs being released early June and the final release being at Q3 (probably around August), the clock is ticking for developers and for excited users alike!

By now, you've probably seen a million articles about this new Android flavor but before you get too excited, I have some bad news for you. Android P will only be available for Pixel Phones (it might be available on other devices but that's up to Samsung or whatever company created the device. Since this is the case, they probably wont be having Android P on their phones until the next phone is released as an incentive to buyers.)
Also, I'm sorry to have to break it to you but there's more. Android P promised a camera feature that cuts the size of a jpeg about 35% without losing much of the quality. I don't know about you, but I would love to be able to have the same amount of photos that I have with less space (which is all the space my phone has). And forget about androids. Think about having this on PC or for any other things that you usually max out the storage for. Imagine having this for businesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment