Will Snapchat be one of those pesky Stock apps on the iPhone 7?

We've heard of it before. Apple trying to make a social media app (*cough*PING*cough*)

Ping,Apple,Social Media,Music,Itunes

However, this time they're thinking bigger. I mean,what's more far fetched than making a Snapchat dupe? Everyone's been doing it!(*cough*INSTAGRAM*cough*) And I feel like it's beginning to get too much trying to keep up with my IG stories and my Snapchat ones even though Snapchat will always be the OG.

Enough of the memes though. It was reported to Bloomberg that you should be able to record video
(but not take photos) and add filters and drawings. I really need to stress that this all isn't confirmed but rumors are fun soooo...
<

The reason they're pressing to do something so spontaneous is probably because for the first time in a really long time, iPhones having been selling like they used to. Which means make way for Android!


That's it for today guys! Let me know in the comments below if  you're on team Android or Apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment